Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

I'm baaaaaaaaack!  But only kind of.  We rolled into town late last night after a full day of tromping through Arches National Park, and I've been knitting like someone who's been knitting the same sweater for 3 months and FINALLY has a new project.  Yep.  Pretty much exactly like that. 

I have a zillion or so pictures to sort through for you, but for tonight I'll leave you with a few shots of Balanced Rock -- it's pretty awesome...

It looks like a strong breeze would blow it over, but it's been there for eleventy billion years or so (I'm paraphrasing here)...

I love how different it looks from every angle...
But I think this one's my favorite.

I'll be back tomorrow with loads more pictures and details from the trip.

Until then... rock on!  (sorry...)

1 comment:

  1. Is it just me or does the last one sorta look like a T Rex hugging the rock?

    ReplyDelete