Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Work In Progress Wednesday v.18

Aw, look at that... WIPW is old enough to vote!  They grow up so fast, don't they?  All those weeks, and yet so little progress.  Sigh.  I'm still working away on Elijah (recently re-dubbed Eliza) over here.  She's getting cuter by the minute.  I just wish I had more time to work on her! 

She's a couple of limbs closer to finished!  One arm, two ears and a couple of embroidered eyes still to come.  This is a really fun knit, and I'd make another one in a heartbeat.  Ysolda's patterns are really kind of genius.

And, just so you can all share in my vision of Eliza, here's how she'll look with a rose barrette clipped on her ear.  Once she has ears, that is...
Pretty cute, eh?  I'm tempted to skip arm #2 and head straight for her ears so I can clip it on, but I don't think the instruction follower in me will allow it.  We'll see who wins.

Sadly, that's it for me this week.  I've got Mr. Right back and we're heading off for the Big Birthday Weekend tomorrow.  Unfortunately, it's no longer a surprise, but that's another story for another day.  There will still be plenty of fun to be had, I hope!

At the moment, I'm off to check out everyone else's WIPW projects over at Tamis blog.  You should too.

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to watching your progress on Eliza. That barrette is a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she is SOOOO cute!!!! I LOVE the bottom of the feet, omg, so adorable!

    I can't wait to hear about your trip! I hope you two have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Eliza is making me want to knit one ASAP! She's going to be so sweet wearing that barrette. Can't wait to see her finished. I love Ysolda's patterns too! They are so much fun to knit and I always learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eliza is adorable to start with, but that rose barrette is going to make her downright gorgeous. I hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I neeeeeeeed the pattern for 'Eliza' totally gorgeous!!!!

    Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I love her little feet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is sooo adorable and the rose just sends it off the cliff of ridiculously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, she is getting cuter by the minute, especially with that red rose tucked behind her soon to exist ear. : ) Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, so cute even at a partially completed stage. The pattern is definitely on my list for future.

    ReplyDelete