Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

October's Public Service Announcement

Your attention, please...

Stop what you're doing and immediately (or at some time in the relatively near future, if what you're doing is important) go buy a bag or 3 of these...



They're called Popchips.  Do you know about these things?  They popped up (hee!) around these parts some time this summer, and are slowly working their way into every store we shop at.  And they are all kinds of awesome.  They're chips, but not greasy.  And not bad for you. And they come in a variety of yummy flavors (like cheese and BBQ and salt and vinegar) which are all very nice.  But the Salt and Pepper variety is To.  Die.  For.  I wouldn't kid you people.  They're amazing. Salty and spicy and everything nice-y. 

And you know the very best part?  If you lose all of your self-control and shove a whole grocery-store-sized bag in your face, it's only a 360 calorie discretion.  Not that I would ever do such a thing, but that's less than one of those itty bitty bags of chips that come with you deli sandwich.  Just sayin'.

To recap, Popchips = Yum.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled lives.

ps.  This is not a paid endorsement.  Really.  I just like these things.

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with pop chips and have pushed my addiction onto my husband. I love the salt and vinegar and the original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen them before! I'll have to keep my eyes open!

    ReplyDelete